Entrepreneurs – Want To Start A Business But Not Sure What Type?
Many entrepreneurs get that itch to start a new business, either because they are fed up being “wage slaves” or they like the freedom that working for yourself can bring. Some even think that they will be richer or have more spare time. Many are not sure what kind of business they want.
First of all – never start a new business because you want more money or more time. Starting a new business takes both lots of time and most, if not all, of your money.
Secondly don’t fall into the trap of starting a business just for the sake of it. Make sure that someone wants what you are aiming to sell! Your fruit cakes, tattoos or begonias may be the best in the area but if no one wants them – then you are going to be going bust very soon.
So how do you find out what kind of things you are going to sell?
1) Look at the type of area that you want to set up your business. A majority of aged clients is not going to be keen to have tattoos but might love your cakes!
2) Look at the other businesses selling in your area. Whilst it is sometimes good to group some businesses together such as car sales – make sure there is enough people left who may buy from you. Similarly if there is a successful company that is not coping – maybe you can inherit some of their clients?
3) Look for gaps in the market. Are their complimentary businesses close by who you can join in with to share customers? Is the market just crying out for a particular product of service.
4) Most importantly go and ask people. Give talks at clubs about your subject and see what kind of reception you get. Hold a competition for the best ideas etc.
Good luck in obtaining a firm foundation for your new business.
- List Of Successful Entrepreneurs South Africa
- Famous Entrepreneurs Tip
- 10 Successful Entrepreneur Johannesburg
- Successful Entrepreneurs In The World Sandton
- Successful Entrepreneurs Stories Rating
- Top Entrepreneurs Reviews
- Entrepreneurial Skills Recommended
- Entrepreneur Examples Latest
- Entrepreneur Names Guide
- Top 10 Successful Businessman Ratings
- What Do Entrepreneurs Do Ratings
- Most Successful Entrepreneurs Rating
- 5 Successful Entrepreneurs Tip
- Top Ten Entrepreneurs List
- List Of Successful Businessman Rating
- Successful Business Entrepreneurs Top
- Well Known Entrepreneurs Best
- 3 Successful Entrepreneurs Tips
- Qualities Of An Entrepreneur List
- How To Become An Entrepreneur Johannesburg
- Good Entrepreneur Easy
- Characteristics Of Successful Entrepreneurs Latest
- Successful Entrepreneurs Tip
- Famous Male Entrepreneurs Gauteng