How to Build A Successful Business or 10 Successful Entrepreneur?
Starting a business and becoming successful is often part of the American Dream. But there is a difference between starting a business and building a successful business. Many businesses fail within the first few years of existence due to the lack of planning for the long-term. 10 Successful Entrepreneur in Johannesburg there is not enough vision and there is not enough done to strengthen the business properly from the ground up.
If you want to start a business there is an easy way to get a better understanding of why some businesses fail and others don’t. When starting a business think about it similar to building a house. If done right it is protecting you against any kind of storm or danger of the outside world and will last for a long time. It offers shelter and protection. For you and your business that could be translated to that you want to have a business that is able to weather economical ups and downs (=storm) and that will provide income to pay the bills (shelter and protection).
When building a house there are several different steps you need to follow to have the house build. You know you want a house, but you got to pick a location and get an architect to plan everything out. In the business world that would be: you know you want to start a business, but you have to come up with a business idea and work out a business plan. The next thing for the house would be to build the foundation (and eventually the basement) for the house. In the business world – you got to build the initial infrastructure (example: connecting with vendors, find a manufacturer for your product, create a sales team, rent office space, get a delivery truck, etc.). Once that is in place you able to actually do business and earn some money. But you are not completely done yet. You need to build a frame, put in windows and you also need a roof on house. For your business this means that you pay off debt, improve business processes and get professional help when needed (example: find a tax accountant, select a payroll service, etc.).
Once the house is build you probably want to fill it with furniture and make it livable for the future. Nobody wants to sleep on the floor, right. Again translating this to the business world it could mean that you invest money you earned back into your business. You buy machinery instead of leasing it. Eventually you buy a building, hire more staff, develop more products, move into new markets, build up a high cash reserve, and buy other businesses and so forth. This is often the step where winners and losers separate. Re-investing money into the business is a key factor for success. If you go and spend all the money on your own salary to buy things you have nothing to go back to when the economy slips into a recession or if disaster strikes.
The successful business owner has build up a cash reserve or can borrow money from bank – securing loans with the assets of the business. Going back to building a house this pretty much matches the same efforts. You pay off your mortgage and have equity available to eventually borrow against when emergency arises. Emergencies do not include paying off credit cards to use them again or to buy a car. Financially responsible you should be looking at the long term and not finance short-term goods with long-term debt.
Interesting Facts About 10 Successful Entrepreneur in Top:
About 10 Successful Entrepreneur in Top:
Real estate investment takes motivation, drive and ambition on your part if you want to see your hard work turn into a huge profit. If you, yourself don't have the enthusiasm, chances are, your real estate investment days won't last long or make you much money. But, if you do, the possibilities are endless and so is your financial gain.
So, don't trust that just the location of the property is going to be enough to make you the money you've been dreaming of. You need to make sure you spend the time to find an agent that is excited and motivated to sell homes and that knows how to make you both a lot of money.
Think about it this way: if you hire a real estate investment agent that talks down about a property or location instead of highlighting its potential or good points, how quickly do you think it's going to sell? So, make sure your agent is positive and has your best interests in mind. Also, don't be afraid to bargain, negotiate or try to make deals with your real estate investment agent because you never know what someone will accept. It's always better to try than to always wonder how much you could have saved.
If you're thinking about getting into the type of real estate investment that involves fixer uppers, be careful. Think long and hard before setting yourself up for this kind of project because it is time consuming and sometimes costly. You have to make sure that your costs in this type of real estate investment will ultimately be minimal compared to your gains.
With any venture or business where there can be great financial gain, there is risk. Real estate investment isn't any sure thing. It can be a way to help you and your family have the lifestyle and kind of life you've always wanted. Don't be afraid to take the risk if you're visionary and can see the big picture.
Real estate investment can be the vehicle that makes you a millionaire or, at the very least, allow you to live comfortably. So, take the time to hire the real estate investing agent that knows what he/she is doing and is a knowledgeable and savvy salesperson. You potentially can and will earn quite a profit in real estate investing ventures; you just have to make pragmatic, well-thought decisions before you begin.
Harold D. Swannson has created a Investment Resourceful Information site
Find Hot Investment
10 Successful Entrepreneur in Top
It is a well-understood axiom of the business world that there are two ways to improve the bottom line of the business. Stated simply, those two ways are to make money or to cut costs. Now no business can cost cut their way to profitability. But by the same token, waste and excessive internal costs for any business can eat away any profits that business is enjoying. So to get ahead in a competitive business environment, both methods must be employed.
When a business turns its eye to cost cutting, there is a stated or unstated business objective that the business owners will discover significant bleeding of revenues that are going on within the systems of doing business. So if those systems can be improved to eliminate that waste, the business would literally make money from the inside out because the overhead of the business would drop so dramatically.
The usual progress of such a cost saving campaign by a business is to find the low hanging fruit first. By that we mean that in order to satisfy the demands of management, middle management will identify superficial savings in hopes of satisfying the requirement. Hence switching from disposable cups to mugs or cutting back on break room amenities often go on the chopping block first.
Sadly, while there may be some superficial savings to be found in such places, the significant introduction of efficiencies for any business lie at a deeper level and take a more in-depth process of locating problems with how things get done internally. The methodology of finding these money pits within a business is often called Process Improvement. The concept of process improvement is to diagram a particular business process from inception to completion and document the stages it goes through, the handing over of authority for the process and to pin point places where inefficient methods are causing excessive cost in executing that process en route to the final stage of process completion.
Routinely, the areas of business structure that most often identified as being candidates for a process improvement examination are
* Excessive overhead between departments. Departments within a business are notorious for taking on the atmosphere of a fiefdom and becoming resistant if not suspicious of other departments in the same company. When that happens, department managers will introduce paperwork and unnecessary processing to cause work to move to his or her department from another or for completed jobs to continue along their path. This excessive overhead can be costly at the department level and bog down the business as a unit enough to actually reduce the profitability of the organization.
* Communication problems. A business process moves through the organization as each department or entity adds value to the process through to the completion of the job. However if communications between departments or people along the process chain are flawed, a process can grind to a halt and wait for hours if not days before the missed communication is discovered and the work is put into the cycle to be completed. This slow down or break down in communications can be a tremendous drain on the company. To correct the problem, modern tools of communication should be reviewed so each significant person along the chain is quickly made aware of work that needs to be done and can signal to the next agent that their step is complete and that the process is moving to the next stage.
* An inefficient IT infrastructure. Out of date computer programs that are not integrated with each other cause needless work to be done to take data from one system and moving it into the next computer program only to be entered again at the next stop along the chain. Standardization and integration of data and systems will introduce huge efficiencies to the process.
By streamlining the process of moving a business requirement from inception to conclusion, we can remove much of the inefficiency and waste that has become inherent to that process. We can introduce up to date integration designs both at the IT and process level to quickly move the process from one department to the next upon completion. The outcome is a streamlined organization that is no longer bleeding money due to inefficiencies and as such is making money from the inside out.
Entrepreneurs - Top 10 Essential Entrepreneurial Traits
As an entrepreneur, youre hardwired to enjoy a greater level of risk than the average person. But do you enjoy the thrill of business and investing so much that youre willing to risk:
-Being hounded by creditors?
-Being denied a mortgage?
-Paying more than your fair share of interest on your loans?
-Losing your house?
If you answered no to one or more of these questions, this may be the most important report youve read in a long time.
Because, if youre like most entrepreneurs, investors, and business owners Ive met over the past 28 years, youre in danger of facing all of these horrific problems.
And its all because of your business.
You see, entrepreneurs typically make one or more financially devastating mistakes when financing the launch, operation and/or growth of their businesses. In most cases, they dont realize that theyre making a mistake.
And to tell the truth, even when they do realize theyre making a mistake they lull themselves into thinking that the consequences will be a minor annoyance.
Until, one day, they cant qualify for a mortgage. Or they cant get the to-die-for financing offered on the new car theyre buying. Or theyre hounded by creditors and eventually have to declare bankruptcy.
And it is all because they use their personal finances to fund the launch or expansion of their business. They then use personal credit cards to pay for business expenses. If you are in business or thinking about starting a business, business credit is a must.
Let me explain, most business owner have no idea that they can establish business credit and even fewer know how to how to establish business credit. If owners would take the time necessary to educate themselves about establishing credit they would no longer have to use their personal funds for start up capital or working capital.
They would also be able to use business credit cards which dont report to their personal credit reports, therefore, not lowering the personal credit scores.
The most important goal of business credit though is to obtain unsecured business lines of credit, which can be done once the business credit profile is set up properly. Once a business obtains unsecured business lines of credit, they then have the working capital they need to start a business or expand their business. The business owner has check book control to use the business lines of credit as they wish. And best of all, the business lines of credit dont report to the business owners personal credit report.
If you have set up your business profile correctly there are a number of banks that will lend to brand new start up business. That is right, brand new start up business with no track record whatsoever. The banks will extend unsecured business lines of credit so they can have the start up capital they need to finance the business of their dreams.
Make no mistake about it; business credit is a MUST for every business owner. Dont put your personal assets at risk finance or fund your business!
- Top 10 Entrepreneurs Pretoria
- Top 10 Entrepreneurs In The World Top
- 10 Entrepreneur Most Popular
- 10 Successful Entrepreneurs In The World Most Popular
- Top 10 International Entrepreneurs South Africa
- 10 Most Successful Entrepreneurs Reviews
- Top 10 Famous Entrepreneurs Review
- 10 Successful International Entrepreneurs Johannesburg
- 10 Famous Entrepreneurs Popular
- 10 Famous Entrepreneurs In The World Easy
- 10 International Entrepreneurs Pretoria
- Top 10 Business Entrepreneurs In The World List
- 10 Successful Entrepreneurs Worldwide Popular
- Profile Of Top 10 Entrepreneurs Top
- 10 Entrepreneurs And Their Business Latest
- Top 10 Foreign Entrepreneurs Latest
- Top 10 Famous Entrepreneurs In The World Tips
- 10 Successful Foreign Entrepreneurs Reviews
- Top 10 Entrepreneurs Worldwide Most Popular
- Top 10 Local Entrepreneurs Rating
- 10 Successful Entrepreneurs And Their Business Most Popular
- Top 10 Business Entrepreneurs Popular
- 10 Famous Foreign Entrepreneurs Rating
- 10 Foreign Entrepreneurs Ratings
- 10 Best Entrepreneurs Tips
- The Top 10 Entrepreneurs Tip
- 10 Entrepreneurs In The World Easy
- Top 10 American Entrepreneurs Top
- Top 10 Entrepreneurs And Their Business Top
- Top 10 Entrepreneur Businesses Popular
- 10 Most Successful Entrepreneurs In The World Most Popular
- Top 10 Entrepreneurs Of All Time Guide
- Best 10 Entrepreneurs Gauteng